Modular Clean Room Validation and Maintenance
Cleanroom and validation:
A cleanroom is an encompassed environment free from dust, microbes and aerosol particles. These harmful pollutants get thrown out of the room to keep the area of the room clean. Such surrounding becomes necessary for manufacturing of items mainly in biotech, healthcare and electronics industries. The concentration of air-borne particles is minimized in this type of surroundings. It is important to conduct routine testing to certify that a cleanroom meets the specified requirements to ensure that the facility is performing within the operational limits. These type of rooms are controlled with the use of HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) which exhaust unwanted air pollutants outside and maintain positive cleanroom air pressure inside the room. Any movement like walking, lifting or even wiping the workstations create harmful microbes and particles. It becomes important for every worker to follow certain rules about what they can and what they cannot bring in the cleanroom area.
Process and features :
At Maps filters, we do undertake the contracts to maintain the cleanrooms. Considerable amount of effort and expense goes into creating germfree environment inside. Our skilled technical workers get trained in performing various activities to keep the room bacteria free. They are supplied with proper clothing materials, gloves and other articles which are required by them for preserving the sterile atmosphere of the area. We have designed regular maintenance procedures for the benefit of our clients, may be daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly depending upon the requirement and the type of room. The cleaning starts from the highest point and works towards the floor at the bottom. We have a designated format for every type of our client, but, there are some common salient features which can be mentioned as below :
- Majority of our cleanroom tools and equipment are dedicated area wise. We try to retain one set of our devices inside the cleanroom. This saves the time and botheration of having to clean the equipment each time before bringing them to the cleanroom and minimizes the danger of contamination.
- Precise training of the staff in proper methods and making them understand importance of proper cleanroom protocol becomes mandatory.
- Monitoring of the personnel handling the equipment should be thoroughly followed. These may be the vendors who are assigned the job of bringing the devices and tools outside the cleanroom area as well as those personnel who will actually perform the clean room work.
- Keeping supply of regularly required material always intact. These may be the clothing required, the gloves, the footwear to be used and so on.
- While the required materials will vary according to the type, there are certain items which should be avoided inside a cleanroom environment. The list is exhaustive, but, some items may include food beverages, gum, candy, cardboard, wood products, unapproved plastic, adhesive items.
We have carved a good name for ourselves in the field of cleanroom validation and maintenance. This is due to the use of ethical business practices which we strictly follow from our end. Our team of dedicated and determined work force are always keen to provide satisfactory services. We make the use of latest technology and update ourselves with the changing trends in the markets. We follow a complete set of industry standards and norms in providing our services. We provide cost effective business setups so that does not prove to be a burden to our esteemed clients.